openmoko dfu-util improvements (patch & questions)

Paul Fertser fercerpav at
Tue Apr 6 10:38:45 CEST 2010

Patryk Benderz <Patryk.Benderz at> writes:
> [cut]
>> Hmm, this is no longer only sam7 related. Seems like a historical fragment from
>> the pre-OM days. (Some of the code was already used on the OpenPCD project).
> I am not an expert here, but don't you just give up your copy rights
> when publishing code under GPL license?

Nope, copyright is another matter. In fact GPL is based on copyright

This thread was about proper cooperation to provide all interested
parties with good software rather than about legal issues.

Be free, use free ( software!
mailto:fercerpav at