dfu-util bug with >1 interface-descriptors

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Sat Apr 24 13:36:21 CEST 2010

Hello.

On Fri, 2010-04-23 at 09:05, Daniel Hiepler wrote:

> Yep, that's exactly what my version looks like (sorry for not sending a
> patch, i thought it's not worth for 5 lines :)

Not a problem here, but in general patches have at least three major advantages:

1) The attribution for the author is right (Will be easier when we switched to
   git mid-term)

2) Often it is easier to post a patch to show other people what you want to do
   instead of describing the patch in prosa.

3) Less work for me. :)

Back to the topic. I have tested the patch a bit more and did not find any
problems with it yet. This is something that your devices need to work, right?

I will apply it later today. I also had some time to think more about dfu-util
and its surrounding area a bit during my travel. Should be able to post my
thoughts tomorrow.

regards
Stefan Schmidt