toolchain error

calpas calpas calpas2007 at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 15 03:37:59 CET 2010

Dear all,
I am new to openmoko I followed instructions from
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Toolchain for installing the toolchain
unfortunately I am keeping on having the following failure after executing the
command om-conf openmoko-sample2. (I am running ubuntu 10.10)
Can any one please help me to sort this issue out. Regards

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

NOTE: Executing intltoolize --copy --force --automake
NOTE: Executing autoreconf --verbose --install --force
-I/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/aclocal-1.9 -I
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/aclocal
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal -I
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/aclocal-1.9 -I
/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/aclocal --force
--warnings=cross

aclocal: unknown warning category `cross'
aclocal: couldn't open directory
`/usr/local/openmoko/arm/arm-angstrom-linux-gnueabi/usr/share/aclocal-1.9': No
such file or directory
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
FATAL: autoreconf execution failed.