toolchain error

Michele Brocco ssj2micvm at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 09:36:44 CET 2010

Hi,

I guess that toolchain is a bit out-of-date. If you want to develop
for SHR download one of the toolchain at
http://buildhost.shr-project.org/shr-unstable/sdk/, launch under
/usr/local/shr/arm/environment-setup and build your code as you
usually would do (autotools provide help for cross-compiling in that
case). If libraries are missing add them with opkg-target install
nameofpackage (as root). Remember that you will need libtool 2.4 for
shr-unstable.

Regards,

Michele