FOSDEM 2010 Devroom

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at
Mon Feb 1 14:59:20 CET 2010

The dream of FOSS smartphones will not die so easely.
It only needs the right managment strategy, the right business processes
and very important: the right team and technology
All in one: A good communication and transparency of every production state
is absolutely necessary.
If there is interest, I could already discuss some parts of our plan, to get
freesmartphones into business.

best regards and looking forward to meet you