OpenMoko Developer required

David Morris david at
Tue Feb 16 22:28:00 CET 2010

Hi Timo,

I don't have any specific requirements for which OS stem to use - the
handset will only be used as a remote terminal rather than an actual mobile
phone for everyday use. I'm following up with Dieter about the possibilities
of modifying any GSM firmware, but I would also then be looking for a
developer to work on the rest of the programming for me. Is this something
you could help with if I send you a more detailed requirements list