Openmoko Bug #2348: dfu-util shows only one partition

Openmoko Public Trac bugs at
Sat Jul 17 00:55:32 CEST 2010

#2348: dfu-util shows only one partition
 Reporter:  gravis          |          Owner:  openmoko-devel
     Type:  defect          |         Status:  new
Component:  host utilities  |        Version:
 Severity:  normal          |       Keywords:
 Haspatch:  0               |      Blockedby:
Estimated:                  |    Patchreview:
 Blocking:                  |   Reproducible:

Comment(by boudewijn):

 ok, as it seems, I recently _have_ found how to add comments to Trac
 (overlooked the comment box, or did not refresh the cache after
 registering), but I haven't found the edit post button yet ;-)