Leafpad first attempt, working but with issues

David Reyes Samblas Martinez david at tuxbrain.com
Wed Jun 16 23:39:00 CEST 2010

Hi here[1] you will find my first attempt of porting leafpad to
openwrt and here the makefile to build it on openwrt[2]

After installing I found the following issues.
Of course the tipical oversized dialogues (Open/Save as../font select)
I think those are default dialogues on gtk, so if some brave fix this
for gtk size matters o gtk a lot of apps will be a lot more useful.
but apart of the obvious resolution issues I previewed,

There as another annoying issue, is that leaf pad no clean exit if
launched directly from console, the last screen of leafpad remains on
LDC forever until you launch another graphical app or reboot the
sistem, this issue is inappreciable if lauched from gmenu2x with
wrapper=true, DirectFb stuff maybe?
try to change the to another console using ctrl+alt+f[1-4] doesn't
work, only ssh or rebot can returng thingns to normal state.

So use it at your own will,

Regards

[1]http://www.tuxbrain.org/downloads/nanonote/packages/leafpad_0.8.17le-2_xburst.ipk
[2]http://www.tuxbrain.org/downloads/nanonote/mutroxports/editors/leafpad/