SMedia 3362

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at
Wed Mar 10 13:47:08 CET 2010

2010/3/10  <fantomid at>:
> Is there some works on the SMedia 3362 to improve 2D/3D acceleration on the
> gta02?
> Where could we found informations and what about the NDA ?

Git repositories at include kernel
mode-setting (KMS) support, 2D acceleration using that and initial 3D
work with DRI2 support et cetera. The main developer Thomas,
developing on his free time, has signed the NDA, and I think the best
documentation available is in the code and comments of the kernel drm
driver / libdrm glamo interface / xf86-video-glamo driver / mesa