[SHR] gps (still) not working in current SHR unstable?

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Sat May 29 09:41:39 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am Sonntag, den 09.05.2010, 23:17 +0200 schrieb Alexander Lehner:
> Can please someone confirm that GPS somehow works or not on the SHR?
> Am I the only one with this problem?

I can confirm that GPS worked fine with the January release of SHR-t,
but with the newest, it doesn’t. What I observed is:

I start tangoGPS. It seems to receive one (or very few) bits of position
information, but that’s it. It also seems that the complete telephony
stack is broken after starting tangoGPS, because I cannot make calls any
more.

Greetings,
Joachim

--