SHR - testing, stable and unstable - problem with Intone/earphones

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Tue Nov 2 06:36:19 CET 2010

People,

There are no files on the "stable" page, I tried the latest "unstable"
but had problems so I went back to "testing" with files dated
29-May-2010.  I had more success with that and copied over MP3 files to
play which worked OK with the built-in speakers but found that I
couldn't use the earphones (they didn't work with the phone either) - I
was using a 3.5mm to 2.5mm adapter but that shouldn't have mattered.
The only option I could find with Intone is to use Bluetooth paired
earphones.  Am I missing something?  Is there a hidden mixer somewhere?

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades