SHR - reporting app problems, asking Qs etc

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Thu Nov 4 00:00:43 CET 2010

People,

Is this the right place for reporting on and asking questions about the
current (unstable) version of SHR?  While I am here:

- Intone has a couple of oddities - anyone interested?

- Is it possible to use the normal X "-display" option to output to a
desktop device once a network connection to the FR has been made? - I
can't get it to work (I did have it working on one of the distros ages
ago - it was convenient for sending text messages from my desktop).

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades