new (testing) image

Mirko Vogt lists at nanl.de
Sun Nov 21 18:13:11 CET 2010

Hey,

the new image got released + uploaded and is available as usual via [1].
Most of mentioned/reported bugs within the testing image got fixed.

I think we now have a quite stable basis again - compared to the last
image this is a huge step into the right direction regarding cleanups,
performance and stability.

So for the next image we might be able to focus on features instead of
just bug-fixing :)

A more verbose changelog is available in the wiki, via[2].

Once again: When using the reflash-script, please always use the latest
version[3]. This is especially important in this case, since the
rootfs-size got changed, so older versions of this script will not work
properly!

Happy hacking! :)

Cheers

mirko