PSFreedom on Neo Freerunner

Trevanian admin at
Mon Sep 13 17:34:32 CEST 2010

Hello Freerunner-fans,

I am trying to port PSFreedom to the Neo Freerunner.
If you haven't heared about it yet, take a look at

For that purpose I have made a small page at
describing my status and the problems I have of course. There you will find
all related source code files and information you need.

Right now the module is compiling, loading, initializing,... (nearly works I

The current problem I have is this:

The S3C2410 USB Controller has a register called "FUNC_ADDR_REG" which holds
the function address. For psfreedom to work, this address must be directly
and IMMEDIATELY (not asap!) set.
When I write the address directly to the register, it does NOT seem to be
set immediately by the MCU. There is some delay.
What I am looking for is a flag, special bit,... to make it set the address

Can anyone help? Also feel free to contribute if you want to!

Thanks in advance,

Tobias Burkard
Sent from the Openmoko Devel mailing list archive at