Matei-Eugen VASILE matei.vasile at gmail.com
Sun Feb 6 14:10:48 CET 2011

On 2/6/11, Martin Jansa <martin.jansa at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 02:39:47AM -0800, skuphundaku wrote:
>> The SHR I'm using doesn't have om at all.
> opkg install omhacks
>> Where can I find the source code for it?
> git://git.debian.org/pkg-fso/omhacks.git

Thank you! I took a look at it and through the source code.
Unfortunately for me, it works by doing what I was trying to do
anyway, so the fact that I don't have the charge_now node on my device
is still a problem.

Do you have any idea why charge_now is not there anymore? Could it be
a problem in the kernel source? Or in SHR's build of the kernel? Or,
maybe, even in SHR's image?