case for GTA04 with 3D-printing?

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at
Wed Jul 27 14:32:41 CEST 2011

Dnia 2011-07-27, śro o godzinie 14:13 +0200, David Lanzendörfer pisze:
> >regarding your last sentence, what other 3d printer you would build/buy
> >now?
> Well. A friend of mine and I came up with the idea of linear actuators
> built by a RepRap.
> It would allow an effective reduction of costs too additionally
> to the increased precision caused by the smaller steps.
Thanks for the info. In the meantime I have found some commercial, thus
expensive, printers like this one:

Or non commercial, however i do not know accuracy yet:
and most funny :D imagine, a FR case made of sugar ;) It could save your life...
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521
/\   - against proprietary attachments