[Gta04-owner] case for GTA04 with 3D-printing?

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Jul 29 20:53:02 CEST 2011

Am 29.07.2011 um 20:41 schrieb David Lanzendörfer:

>> and uploaded it to shapeways. At least they accepted the design and I
>> could view it in their java 3D-viewer.
>> I then ordered one for about 20 EUR.
> You're kidding me, right?!
> 20.-€ ? O_o
> I'd really love to see a case with a keyboard.
> Werner could design one.

David,
you should have read our earlier discussions :)

It is a case extender. Not a case. Fits between the
battery cover and the main case of a Freerunner.

And yes, I also had ordered such a thing two years
ago at Shapeways. At approx. 20 EUR.

It looks interesting, but can't be used for any practical
purpose.

Unfortunately freeyourphone.de is still down. There
had been photos.

And again, it is not a case. It is not precise nor robust.

I also did send the Freerunner CAD files to Shapeways
but they were not able to produce it. Not even the power
button. Too small and filigree.

Nikolaus