dfu-util: Support for DFU ST extensions (DfuSe)

Stefan Schmidt stefan at datenfreihafen.org
Mon Oct 24 12:05:52 CEST 2011

On Thu, 2011-10-06 at 13:29, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-10-05 at 21:52, Tormod Volden wrote:
> >
> > The code for supporting ST Microelectronics DFU extensions (DfuSe) is
> > now ready. It can be found in the dfuse-libusb-1.0 branch of
> > https://gitorious.org/~tormod/unofficial-clones/dfuse-dfu-util - I
> > recommend fetching it and viewing it with for instance "git instaweb"
> > instead of reading the commits on gitorious because they list the
> > commits out of commit order (I think they appear by author date and I
> > did some rebasing).
> Many many thanks for this. I will review this in the week after the
> 20th. I'm finishing my diploma thesis right now and barely have spare
> cycles to read mail. But be assured that this and your other patches
> are on my high priority list after the thesis drop off. :)

Its done and I finally have time at hand again. :)

I'm going to review and test your patches the next days. I would be
grateful if you could point out any missing patches I may have missed.
What I have scheduled for review right now is the patch adding 1.1
features and the patchset for Dfuse support. Anything else I'm

Stefan Schmidt