[dfu-util] New dfu-suffix manipulation tool

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 23:25:02 CEST 2012

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 12:09 PM, Stefan Schmidt wrote:

>> > Sure, that was the plan. Are you happy with the changes as is? If yes
>> > I will push them into master after squashing and rebasing. The change
>> > for the ID format will go in before obviously.
>>
>> Please let us test from the rebased branch for a bit. Otherwise I
>> think everything looks fine, but I haven't tested it.
>
> Will let you know once I did the ID change, squashed, rebased and
> tested myself.
>
> regards
> Stefan Schmidt

Hi,
In the meantime, I have done the ID change, squash and rebase and
pushed it here:
http://gitorious.org/~tormod/unofficial-clones/dfuse-dfu-util/commits/master-patches
and have started to add some patches on top of this. But I can need to
test more.

Nothing new from LeafLabs yet, but I have added a tentative patch for
a Maple quirk.

Next I would like to port the file handling to stdio streams and fix
some C standards compliance
that should help for porting to other OS environments.

Cheers,
Tormod