Battery cover printed at shapeways

Alexander Lehner lehner at
Wed Jan 11 13:34:24 CET 2012

today I've received my battery cover printed at shapeways with the
material type 'frosted ultra detail'.

Pictures here:

The cover has a perfect fit and the same flexibility as the original part.
The details of the small noses are very fine and match exactly into their

I unfortunately forgot who did the re-design of the cad data.
Could this guy probably put the front-cover into the shapeways market as
I would be willing to take over the production costs. The backside part
was around 40 EUR.

BTW, whoever needs a battery cover - I've got one to give away for free
now ;)