how to build android for OM from source ?

Kolja Dummann k.dummann at
Thu Jan 26 12:28:26 CET 2012

I just took a short look and it looks like that there are no closed
bits in their setup.
Looks like plain AOSP with open source code for hardware support of
the freerunner.
But as I am not working on that project this just what I can tell from
1000 feet overview and seeking over their source on gitorious[1]