how to build android for OM from source ?

Niels Heyvaert nielsheyvaert at
Thu Jan 26 14:11:25 CET 2012

If you want to get some details on the AoF project, just go to our project website
and/or subscribe the mailinglist
You're right it is more a fork of Google Android with changes to get the FR hardware working.
There are instructions on the Wiki to get the sources, setup your environment and compile from scratch.

-- Microsoft gives you windows, Linux gives you the whole house.