Dead Pixels

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Wed Aug 1 13:30:42 CEST 2007

I recieved my Neo yesterday and it's really a great device and the quality
is pretty good (much better than expected, much better than nokia :) ), and
its smaller and lighter than I'd expected.
There's only one thing I don't like: I have a dead pixel (or 2 dead
subpixels) :(
Its light, green and it sucks on dark backgrounds. But well, it's only 1 of
300,000 pixels and hardly to see on lighter or coloured bachgrounds, so I
can live with it.
Anyone else with dead pixels or am I the only one?

Greetings to all other device-owners,

thomasg