My first day

michael at crosscode.org michael at crosscode.org
Fri Aug 3 19:29:25 CEST 2007

 	The dev image you installed still has the modules from the moko10 kernel, so
you need to download the modules for moko11, put them on your device (in
/lib/modules) and reboot. Your device can't all the modules included on the
website, though. In order to get *just* audio working I'd suggest the
following directory tree:

2.6.21.6-moko11/kernel/sound/

Sound will probably not be much fun without the media card, though, so you'll
probably want

2.6.21.6-moko11/kernel/drivers/mmc/

also. If you put those on your device and reboot it'll auto-detect the audio
and load the modules necessary.

- Michael