A few more First-Day issues

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Fri Aug 17 07:04:26 CEST 2007

You are totally right, but as you choose to pick what you wanted to
discuss, so did I. When there were so many other things in my initial
mail I was just curious why you choose exactly _that_ one, and only that
one :-)

This is a very broad list with a very varied set of skills, experiences
and interests, and I myself really hope to learn something new, both
technical and reasonings behind various decisions.

It isn't because I am fresh out of school (M.Sc.EE 1992), but the
OpenMoko environment and the necessity to deal with everything is.

Looking forward to it :-)

Peter