Using the micro-SD card

Brian Schrock schrock.brian at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 15:59:00 CEST 2007

I am not sure about the image you are using, but all of the images I tried
have never required extra work to use the card. All I needed to do was cd to
/media/card/ and then start writing. What does a df -h show? btw: I have
used the included 512MB and I also have a 2GB card (it has issues) that all
worked ok.