2007.2 issues

Alessandro Iurlano alessandro.iurlano at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 21:12:02 CEST 2007

On 8/23/07, Carsten Bormann <cabo at tzi.org> wrote:
> 1) After going to 2007.2 (i.e., the 2007.08 snapshots) and trying
> ipkg update && ipkg upgrade, I get a lot of successful upgrades but
> finally:
>
> Package libmokojournal2-0 wants to install file /usr/lib/
> libmokojournal2.so.0.0.1
>          But that file is already provided by package libmokojournal2
> Package libmokojournal2-0 wants to install file /usr/lib/
> libmokojournal2.so.0
>          But that file is already provided by package libmokojournal2

A workaround for this problem is to use ipkg -force-overwrite install

> 2) On another note, when I start Terminal, I get an mxrvt without a
> keyboard (and, yes, I have tried starting the input manager, but that
> tends to start the calculator!?).

It seems that sometimes you try to launch a program and get a different one.
I experienced exactly the same you did and managed to start the input manager by
changing the drop-down box in the top-right corner. It was set to
Utilities, thus
only  the input manager was shown. After I set it to All, the list
became more populated
and I was able to start it.

> Gruesse, Carsten

Bye,