python: no module named math

Brad Pitcher bradpitcher at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 23:58:31 CEST 2007

Thanks Mickey.  "import math" works now after installing python-math.  I
installed django on my neo[1] to show those iphone guys[2] what was up.  I
installed exactly as I would have in linux.  It's just a matter of getting
all the dependencies.

[1] http://www.flickr.com/photos/pitcherfamily/1217208876/in/pool-openmoko/
[2] http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacobian/1160698795/