python: no module named math

Brad Pitcher bradpitcher at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 21:43:39 CEST 2007

On 8/24/07, Michael Lauer <mickey at openmoko.org> wrote:

> Brad Pitcher wrote:
> > Thanks Mickey.  "import math" works now after installing
> > python-math.  I installed django on my neo[1] to show those iphone
> > guys[2] what was up.  I installed exactly as I would have in linux.
> > It's just a matter of getting all the dependencies.
>
> Glad to hear. If you have patches against our RDEPENDS, please add
> them to the OE bugzilla. I keep an eye on all python things there :)

Actually, I didn't have to patch anything.  I just had trouble at first
finding a module that Django uses called "glob".  Eventually, I just gave up
and installed all the python packages again and it was included in one of
them.  Do you know which one?

On 8/24/07, Tilman Baumann <tilman at baumann.name> wrote:

> Brad Pitcher wrote:
> > Thanks Mickey.  "import math" works now after installing python-math.  I
> > installed django on my neo[1] to show those iphone guys[2] what was up.
> > I installed exactly as I would have in linux.  It's just a matter of
> > getting all the dependencies.
> >
> > [1]
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/pitcherfamily/1217208876/in/pool-openmoko/
> > [2] http://www.flickr.com/photos/jacobian/1160698795/
>
> I would rather want to know which browser this is. :-)
> Did i miss something? Is there a browser ready yet?
>
> Regards
>   Tilman

I used webkit-gtk.  If you "make build-package-webkit-gtk" then you can just
use the webkit-gdklauncher package (and libnrcit0, libnrcore0, libjscore0,
and libxt6) and launch "GdkLauncher" on your phone.

-Brad