2007.2 issues

D. R. Newman d.r.newman at qub.ac.uk
Mon Aug 27 00:56:54 CEST 2007

Giles Jones wrote:

> If you aren't bothered about uploading your own firmware you can use
> ipk to update your Neo to the latest packages.

Exactly how do you do that?

Have you managed to get the 'phone gatewayed through your computer to
the build site? (When usb0 comes up on my PC, eth0 stops working, and I
cannot get Mandriva to set up network translation between the Internet
and static local IP addresses, it assumes they use DHCP. It does not use
the same scripts as Redhat.)

Or did you download all the packages first to your PC? Then how do you
tell ikpg to use the right machine and directory?

--
Dr. David R. Newman, Queen's University Belfast, School of Management
and Economics, BELFAST BT7 1NN, Northern Ireland (UK)
Tel. +44 28 9097 3643  mailto:d.r.newman at qub.ac.uk
http://www.qub.ac.uk/mgt/ http://www.e-consultation.org/