Neo with windows xp problem - FIXED

Clarke Wixon cwixon at usa.net
Thu Aug 30 22:24:18 CEST 2007

Pranav Desai wrote:

>     doesn't work and gives the error you state above. If some kind Windows
>     device driver developer wanted to look into the issue it might get
>     fixed, but that seems unlikely at the moment (feel free to correct me
>     here guys!)

It wasn't anything *I* did to be sure, but as of today, I can at least
report that Windows XP USB RNDIS networking is now functional.

Kernel 2.6.22.5-moko11 seems to have solved this issue.

I updated the wiki: http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Neo1973_and_Windows

(Basically just removed the 'doesn't work' notes -- the instructions
were already correct.)