repository structure? and epdfview

Clarke Wixon cwixon at usa.net
Wed Dec 5 22:08:43 CET 2007

Joe Pfeiffer <joseph at ...> writes:

> >After an ipkg update, "ipkg search '*pdf*' returns nothing, no.
>
> Drat...

epdfview works fine on the Neo, absolutely, and I use it regularly.  (The
in-progress PIM applications don't sync, so in the meantime, I carry around a
PDF listing all of my contacts that I created from MS Outlook at work.)

I have built it myself but don't have a repository to offer, sorry.

If you're not building packages yourself, you might want to check all of the
third-party repositories on the wiki:

  http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/Repositories

I haven't checked, but maybe someone has it?

-C