repository structure? and epdfview

Lars Hallberg lah at micropp.se
Thu Dec 6 13:36:28 CET 2007

Alessandro Iurlano skrev:
> On Dec 6, 2007 10:51 AM, Lars Hallberg
>     Would be nice to hear from the 'in house' of OpenMoko. Is there
>     immediate plans to create the missing repos or should we go out and hunt
>     3:d party repos?
>
>     The 2007.11 repos is not realy usfull now. Just as example: "ipkg search
>     '*pygtk*'" gives nothing!
>
>     /LaH
>
> I think that the search command looks for installed files only (and it
> is different from apt-cache search).

OK, Thanks... Howewer:

root at fic-gta01:~$ ipkg list | grep pygtk
root at fic-gta01:~$ ipkg list | grep pygps
python-pygps - 2.34-r5 - Python bindings to gpsd

And the 2007.2 repos is still missing when doing update. Should we
remove them from ipkg config and hunt 3:d party repos or is it a
temporary problem???

/LaH