Help with SVN

Rémi COHEN-SCALI remi at cohen-scali.com
Thu Dec 20 22:18:07 CET 2007

Hy

I'am a newbie with OpenMoko and just got my device.
I tried to flash the device and all was ok.
Then I decided to try building from scratch, then the troubles began ;-)

I have the following message when trying to access SVN repository:

        <rcoscali at coldcase> OpenMoko [1019/19]$ svn co
http://svn.openmoko.org/ openmoko
        svn: REPORT request failed on '/!svn/vcc/default'
        svn: REPORT of '/!svn/vcc/default': 400 Bad Request
(http://svn.openmoko.org)
        <rcoscali at coldcase> OpenMoko [1020/20]$

Do you know what it means ? Could you help please ?
Thanks

Best Regards

Remi