My new mobile

Torsten Schlabach TSchlabach at gmx.net
Sun Dec 30 11:24:25 CET 2007

Hi Linda!

> I dont understand the instruktions in the wiki I need help with the
> basic teknic to set up the dfu-util to work on my opensuse.

Just checking:

When you say "make this work with OpenSUSE" do you mean making dfu-util work so you can flash your mobile and thats it? Or do you want to do something else later on which requires a connection between you PC and your Neo?

Did you manage to download dfu-util and just don t know how to use it?

Let me ask this question in a different way: Have you ever used the command line window (aka shell) in OpenSUSE?

@All: There are no packages for dfu-util for any disto yet, are there? Should we provide them?

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------