My new mobile

Peter Rasmussen plr at udgaard.com
Sun Dec 30 12:22:50 CET 2007

I'm not sure about the "cu: creat (/var/lock/TMP0000001e89): Permission
denied" issue, but the "cu: /dev/ttyACM0: Line in use" issue I have seen
when for example the Neo was already booted, ie. not in the uboot mode.

So, what I am wondering is, are you sure Linda, that you have it in the
uboot mode?

To get the Neo into that mode, press and hold the Aux-key, then press
and hold the power-key and in a few seconds a double screen appears,
that scrolls up and shows a text-based: *** BOOT MENU ***

In that mode, you should be able to use cu to get access to the Neo. If
you are too slow to connect, the Neo times out (60sec) and will attempt
to boot with what ever is default, which is probably the not yet working
nand flash image.

Peter