Help with DFU Mode (P1 Device)

Bobby Edmonds bobby.edmonds at MyC3I.com
Mon Jul 30 01:33:48 CEST 2007

Thanks for the reply,

I tried the following at the boot menu prompt:

dfu-util -a 3 -R -D /uImage-2.6.21.3-moko10-r3_0_0_2189_0-fic-gta01.bin

and I get:

Opening USB Device 0x0000:0x0000...
Claiming USB DFU Runtime Interface...
Cannot claim interface: could not claim interface 2: No such file or
direct

I also tried the device switch to see if it made a difference but it
only changed the Id returned.

dfu-util -d 0x1457:0x5119 -a 3 -R -D
/uImage-2.6.21.3-moko10-r3_0_0_2189_0-fic-gta01.bin

Opening USB Device 0x1457:0x5119 ...