Help with DFU Mode (P1 Device)

andrej w. awu.moko at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 20:42:51 CEST 2007

Hi,

i think it is irrelevant when to fire up the dfu-util, as long as you
changed the state of the
console input (that is "Set console to USB"), right?
Did anybody managed to gain remote ssh access to the unit? I am
constantly getting "connection refused"
errors, while trying. Btw. I have used yesterdays rootfs and kernel
images (2007_07_30).

awu