Help with DFU Mode (P1 Device)

Thomas Gstädtner thomas at gstaedtner.net
Tue Jul 31 21:02:36 CEST 2007

I got my device today and logging in via ssh over usb_ethernet_emulation
works perfectly.
Also booting the neo in usb mode and connection with terminal emulation (I
used screen over usb and ttyACM0) worked fine for me.
It's easy if you follow the guides on the wiki and if your kernel is
configured correctly.