Broken Moko

John Locke mail at freelock.com
Thu Nov 8 22:08:24 CET 2007

Hi,

Just following up here... Harald suggested that I file a request for an
RMA for this, but the only response I've gotten is a couple failure
messages from the bug tracker, saying it failed to create a ticket. I've
decided I don't want to attempt soldering it myself, my skills are
nowhere near up to the task...

Can someone get the brokenmoko address fixed, so I can get some action
on this?

Thanks,
John

--
John Locke
"Open Source Solutions for Small Business Problems"