Recording?

Brad Midgley bmidgley at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 05:07:09 CET 2007

Kurtis

The way to make this work would be to configure the codec so it
delivers the audio from the modem, mixed with the audio from the mic,
to the alsa digitizer. It's not clear this is possible.

I was unable to make much sense of the codec controls, mainly because
the alsa controller names do not match the labels for everything in
the wolfson codec docs. If someone had a block diagram of the codec
with the alsa controller names labeled it would solve a lot of the
mystery.

This specific codec may not reappear in the next gen phone.

Brad

--
Brad