Wall Charger for the Neo ?

matt.mets at cibomahto.com matt.mets at cibomahto.com
Fri Nov 16 00:08:24 CET 2007

The issue is that the charger has to have some USB intelligence in order for the Neo to be able to request full power from it.  AFAIK, most 'USB' chargers are really just 5v power supplies, and the devices draw as much power as they feel like, which is not standard compliant behavior.  If you want to go that route and your charger can supply enough power, you can use the command line that Jean-Michel suggested below to force the Neo to draw 500mA without trying to ask for permission.