Pilot Error?

7150 linux.1 at litenverden.com
Sun Nov 18 23:10:17 CET 2007

I am using a T-Mobile To Go sim. The Neo is presently imaged with an
OpenMoko image, which as of this date contains:

    scaredycat-openmoko-devel-image-fic-gta01.jffs2
    uImage-2.6.22.5-moko11+svnr3238-r8-neo1973.bin

This combination boots.

A message box is presented on startup that says: “Dialer: Error setting
antenna power”. I cleared that by pressing the “ok” button.

The home page presents a digital clock that works. That's cool, and just
what I would want on my "real" phone.

I see no network identification nor signal strength display.

I was able to place a call (seemed noisy, but I was talking to myself
with two phones).

Somehow I ended up on what appeared to be a message editing screen.
There was no way to get out (that I could find). I had to power down and
restart.

After restart, I went to the calendar. It looks very nice. However,
there was no way to get out (that I could find). I had to power down and
restart.

I called the Neo and that presented me with an incoming call that got me
out of the calendar app. I could see no way to answer the call, but I
was able to reject it and bounce it to phone-mail.

I've got to believe I'm missing some very basic concepts on how to use
OpenMoko???

Thanks!