Buying Openmoko GTA02 from Europe

Harald Welte laforge at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 8 16:57:02 CEST 2007

Please note that this is a list for existing device owners, not related
to buying new devices !!!

> It seems that a big problem we have here in Europe to get Openmoko devices
> is that the shiping costs are quite high: around 80-100USD !!

this will change with GTA02.  We are setting up a second shipping hub
inside the EU.  We always wanted to do that, but it's quite a bit of
work and for the low GTA01 phase1 quantities didn't make sense.

Please don't follow-up to this list, let's keep it on-topic