Looking for debug board near Hildesheim/Germany

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 23:39:00 CEST 2007

Well, it had to happen sooner or later. I thought it might be a good idea to
try different u-boot versions to get around my little dual boot problem. It
wasn't. My Neo doesn't want to power on anymore. So is there anyone who can
fix my Neo with their fancy debug board reasonably near Hildesheim? I'd
rather drive over personally than send the thing via post if it can be
avoided.
>From tomorrow until Saturday I'll be in Frankfurt for the book fair so if
you are in that area you could help me out, too, if you answer fast.
Unfortunately I don't know if I'll have easy internet access down there and
of course I won't have a phone... :P

Please help me!

Ortwin Regel