nameresolution does not work

Markus Fischer info at flyingfischer.ch
Sun Oct 14 16:07:36 CEST 2007

Thanks for the replies!

Actually I do have the following entries in /etc/resolv.conf on the Neo:

nameserver 192.168.10.1 [being the wireless router]
nameserver 91.138.1.128 [being the IP from my ISP]
nameserver 91.138.126.128 [second IP from ISP]

/etc/resolv.conf on my laptop
nameserver 192.168.10.1

Behind the wireless router is a second router/firewall

Still can ping any IP in the Internet but no nameresolution working from the
Neo...

I am fideling around with the /etc/resolv.conf(s) but still can't get it
working...

Thanks for hints!

Markus

PS: also tried to install dnrd  as local DNS-Server as described in the wiki,
which does not really work. The script terminates with "./script_open_moko:
line 97: -a: command not found", so perhaps a not fully correct dnrd
installation is the cause of trouble?