Panic, nothing works!!!

Michael Shiloh michael at openmoko.org
Mon Oct 15 20:58:34 CEST 2007

It's the classic low power symptom, which I don't fully understand (yet
- I'll look into this).

Here's the solution:

1. Remove the battery and leave the Neo unpowered (no USB either) for
some 10 hours. Might be less but we know 10 hours is enough.

2. Replace the battery and attach the Neo via USB to a computer to
charge it, again for some 10 hours.

3. Power it up now - it should be fine.