update generating 404 errors

Bob bob at littlecroft.co.uk
Thu Oct 18 17:19:42 CEST 2007

Has anyone else got this problem or is just me?
When trying ipkg update I get:

root at fic-gta01:~$ ipkg update
Downloading
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/all/Packages.gz
wget: server returned error 404: HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
Downloading
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/armv4t/Packages.gz
wget: server returned error 404: HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
Downloading
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/fic-gta01/Packages.gz
wget: server returned error 404: HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found
An error ocurred, return value: 3.
Collected errors:
ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget
--passive-ftp    -q -P /tmp/ipkg-nlqjvL
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/all/Packages.gz'
ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget
--passive-ftp    -q -P /tmp/ipkg-nlqjvL
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/armv4t/Packages.gz'
ipkg_download: ERROR: Command failed with return value 1: `wget
--passive-ftp    -q -P /tmp/ipkg-nlqjvL
http://buildhost.openmoko.org/OM2007.2/tmp/deploy/glibc/ipk/fic-gta01/Packages.gz'

I have tried this yesterday and thought there may be a server out of
action somewhere, so I waited till today and had another go. Same
result.

Any ideas?

thanks
Bob