audible ringer?

Ian Darwin ian at darwinsys.com
Sun Oct 21 16:24:14 CEST 2007

Vincenzo Ciaglia wrote:
> Congrats guys, the latest snapshot fixes the audio switching for me and
> now i can make and receive calls (with ringtones) without problems.

When anyone is making a blanket statement on the OpenMoko list but which
has aught to do with OpenMoko software, they should say "the latest
QTopia snapshot works on GTA01", for example.  A bit of clarity goes a
long way; remember that somebody using a search engine may see your post
without the surrounding conversation context.