SSH Confusion -- Question

Brian Fox bfox at TheOkoriGroup.com
Fri Oct 26 02:20:08 CEST 2007

Here's a unix cheat sheet for shell commands:

	http://www.digilife.be/quickreferences/QRC/UNIX%20commands%
20reference%20card.pdf

Here's a comprehensive reference card for (essentially) all of bash,
the standard linux shell

	http://www.digilife.be/quickreferences/QRC/Bash%20Quick%20Reference.pdf

Finally, I highly recommend the linuxquestions.org wiki:  http://
wiki.linuxquestions.org/wiki

Thanks,

Brian "got my moko, missing my mojo" Fox